Saturday 30 March 2013

Life At The Moment #36

Hello sausage / Preppy OOTD / NOTW / Playing snooker with my boys / Orange Lindt Lindor / New owl iphone case / Honey looking cute / OOTD / Easter boxes for myself & James from Muffin / Café Nerd / FOTD / New nail varnishes arrived / OOTN / Honey asleep on my bed / Heart NOTW / Hair for work / The best pudding everrrr / OOTD / New scarf / Café Nerd / Blonde / NOTW / Easter time! My chicks are so cute / Before going out / Sleepy man / New floral top arrived (mentioned on my wishlist) / Cake pop! / Balloons!

I've taken so many photos since I last did a 'Life at the moment' - I do apologise for the Instagram overload.
 
Last Thursday was my manager's leaving party. He'd been working at our theatre for 22 years, so you can imagine it was a big send off. We had a buffet & took so many photos, was such a lovely evening.
 
Also my new jumper from Romwe arrived! So exciting. I absolutely love it - OOTD soon hopefully!
 
How have you all been lovelies?
 

2 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)