Thursday 14 March 2013

Recent Nail Art #2

Hey lovelies, hope you're all well.
 
Some more nail art to show you today.
 
 
This is one of my classic nail art designs I always go back too. I love lilac & this shade by No7 has to be my favourite. It's called 'Lucky Lilac' & I've used it as the base coat with Barry M's 'Lavender Hexograms'. Such a simple design but so pretty.
 
 
Not the best picture in the world, but I adore this design - Dalmatian nails! I used Barbara Daly 'White' as a base coat & L'Oreal's new 'Confetti' polish as a top coat. I'm in love with this new top coat, it's beautiful. I can't wait to try it over more colours.
 
 
& finally, my newest addition to my polishes, 'Atlantic Road' by Barry M. It's a textured nail polish, sort of feels like sandpaper on your nails, almost like a thick glitter. I have to say, I''m in love with this shade, however, the texture for me is just too weird. I obviously knew it was going to be a rough finish when I bought it being a 'textured nail polish' but it looks & feels so strange. I have to say though, it is very long-lasting. I used two coats of it, no top coat & it hasn't chipped in 5 days. Quite a record for me.. I always manage to chip nail varnish!
 
Have you tried the new Barry M textured varnishes?
 
Ohhhh & make sure you check out my previous nail art post if you enjoyed this one. : )
 


7 comments:

  1. love the nail polishes! It always takes ages to remove glitterly polish though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try that textured nail polish but can't make my mind up about it!

    Lovely colours though! Now following x

    redlipstickandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you should definately try it babe, heard so many mixed reviews, would love to hear what you think :D xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lilac shade! :)


    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - personal blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)