Friday 15 May 2015

W7 "In The Nude" Natural Colour Palette

Morning lovelies!
 
You know when you buy a new beauty related item & you're so excited to use it, but being a blogger means you have to photograph it first? Yeaaaaah, I was obviously too lazy to do that straight away as I bought this palette back in January & totally forgot I owned it till recently! So I grabbed my camera & ran outside to catch a few rays of sunshine & decent light to snap these shots before using it.
 
 
I picked up this palette from TK Maxx, but if you guys don't have one in your local area, I also found it on Fragrance Direct or you could just simply search on Amazon.
 
I thought this palette would be perfect for Spring / Summer time. I also tend to stick to nude / light shades in the warmer months & go for darker shades in Autumn / Winter.

Left - Right: Latte / Angel / Venice / Marilyn / Copper Pot / Sun Kissed / Alice / Bad Manners / Coffee Cup / Mud Slide / Tokyo / Fashionista
 I've done a few looks using this palette so far & I absolutely love it! My two favourite shades to use together are Marilyn & Alice. They are both matte shades & give your eyes the perfect nude spring look. The darker shades in the palette are perfect for evening looks. I've been using Sun Kissed with Coffee Cup in the eye crease to give off a summer vibe. Angel I've found is a very shimmery glitter eye shadow & is best used on top of a light base colour. It really sets off your eyes by adding a subtle sparkly effect.
 
What I love about this palette is you can create so many different looks & the shadows are amazing quality & won't crease throughout the day. I do long shifts at work & usually go out either before or after, so I need reliable makeup on at all times! I'd say these shadows stay on without creasing for around 12 hours, which is brilliant!
 
This palette is definitely worth the price tag of £5.99 (& it's even cheaper online than what I bought it in store for!) I've been hunting in TK Maxx for other palettes by W7 & only ever seem to find ones that someone has stuck their fingers in! So annoying..
 
Have you tried any of the W7 range? I would love to hear your thoughts :)
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely colours! Seems like a great alternative/addition to the UD Naked palette! I hear you about the 'no using the products until you've taken photos' struggle too, haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! :') xx

      Delete
  2. W7 palettes are awesome they are such amazing dupes I think, I've been using the brights palette but I want this nude one for everyday looks now! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh I was wondering what the bright palette was like, do you recommend it? xxxx

      Delete
  3. Ohh what a bargain! This sounds fab - full of lovely colours :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cheap dupe of the Naked palettes! I just dislike the fact that it isn't as readily available as something like Makeup Revolution. Great post hun!

    Kal x
    Cluttered Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I agree, I wish they sold the W7 range in high street drug stores. Thankyou! x

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)