Tuesday 8 February 2011

Meow

  Today is so sunny! Finally feels like Spring is on its way. I've just taken my dogs out for a walk, I've got a lurcher (like a grey hound) called Harvey & a dachshund (sausage dog) called Honey. I live right out in the countryside. To give you a rough idea, when you look out my windows, all you can see are fields dotted with sheep! But I love it & the dogs do too. Anyway, back to what I was originally going to post, this gorgeous dress/top I got on Saturday:



Top/dress: £5

  Sorry for the quality & angle of these photos, I'll try & get some better shots when I can. I wish I could tell you what shop I got it from, but it was one of those ones that's there for about 3/4months, has an on-going sale, then disappears. But I simply love it. I really like how the cats are on both the back & front of it & it is knitted but not as heavy as some jumpers can be.

  What do you think? Good bargain? : )

2 comments:

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)