Monday, 21 February 2011

Touch Of Magic

  Firstly, I just want to say thankyou to all of you who take the time to read, comment & follow my blog. It means so much to me to know you're interested in what I have to say. Every comment puts a smile on my face - so massive massive thankyou's & love!

  I hope you've all had a good weekend, I spent mine working again, but I'm excited about tomorrow. My friend is home from uni this week, so I get to spend tomorrow with her, shopping & eating pizza. : ) 

www.barrym.com
  Anyway, I wanted to share this product with you. I got it about 3 years ago, as a birthday present. You should have seen my face when I opened it up & saw a bright green lipstick. I looked at my friend like she was insane, anyway, she insisted I try it on my lips & I instantly fell in love with the colour. It's a lipstick by Barry M called Touch Of Magic. It's a really clever product, it adapts to the alkali level of your lips & depending on this, how rich or pale the colour comes out on your skin. When I wear it, I get a very pinky rich shade, very different to my usual preferred colour of a dark red. However, its lovely for a change. Because I have very dry lips, I usually wear it with a lip gloss on top to keep my lips moist & I love the shine a lip gloss gives on top of a lipstick. They say this product should last 8 hours, I've worn it for about 5 & found it needs re-doing, but I'd still definitely recommend it. It costs just £4.49 from somewhere like Boots or you can buy it online here.

  Let me know what you think of it, or if you'd used it before & fell in love with it as much as I did. : D

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great, I'd love to see a swatch if you could do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !
    Hm, I don't know, green isn't really my color, but I think it could look great on someone else ! Maybe you should do a post with it !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cat, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarves Scarves
    Thanks for your wonderful thoughts, insights and links!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)