Thursday 10 February 2011

Paris

http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
  Just found this photo & it made me even more excited about my holiday to Paris in April! I finally got round to getting my passport last year & jetted off to Spain for my first holiday abroad in the Summer. I was so excited to fly & see all the clouds, cities, rivers & villages below & to experience speaking the limited Spanish I knew from secondary school.. I couldn't remember much! I just kept mumbling & hoped they'd understand. Luckily, we were in a tourist area & most people spoke English anyway!
 
  I love the french fashion, so I'll make sure to drag my boyfriend around all the best shops while we're there. Anyone got any recommendations of places to visit?I'm going to try & cram as much into the weekend as I can! :D




  Anyway, I'm actually going to visit my boyfriend in uni tonight till Monday, might be able to steal his laptop to do a quick post, but if not, have a fab weekend & I'll write again when I'm back! : D

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely picture, I wish I were sat there right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)