Friday 18 February 2011

Morning Glory

 

  So this is the film I watched on Tuesday night & thought it was good. It started off really slow but once you got in to it, it was fine. The lead role was played by my favourite actress, Rachel McAdams. I think she is just beautiful.

google images
  I remember first seeing her in Mean Girls, alongside Lindsey Logan. But I think the first film I saw with her in that just blew me away was The Notebook based on the book by Nicolas Sparks. One of the saddest most beautiful films ever! What made it even better was she acted alongside Ryan Gosling & they bounced off each other really well. I just love everything about her, from being such a talented actress, a real genuine nice person & just absolutely gorgeous. Yes, it's fair to say, I have a crush on her.

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Its so amazing. I really like your blog on Rachel Mcadams she is amazing. You can check out my blog @

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely!!! love this blog!! so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a crush on her too! she is amazing. and old Hollywood type beautiful! i really want to see this film! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... i love her too... And she was wonderful in The NOtebook... Feels like she's the only girl in the world. Haha... Did you see the The Time Traveler's Wife too?!

    I didn't realize how much I love her since now (that I read your post) thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyouuu. :)

    I did see Time Traveler's Wife, she was amazing in it, just found the story a little slow & slightly confusing. What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you !
    I love the notebook, I always cry !
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)