Tuesday 22 February 2011

Touch Of Magic Part II

  Here are the pictures from yesterday's blog, that I took this morning. Sorry I didn't include any yesterday, I did my blog late last night, tried to take some pics & the lighting was terrible, so I tried again this morning & they look so much better. : )
 
The sample colour on the back of my hand
No idea why my eyes look so huge & deformed here!
You can see how pink it is, it matches my current nails.

Love this colour!
   Tell me what you think. : )

6 comments:

  1. I think this colour is amazing and really suits you. I think I have to try this for myself. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog! You are simply adorable. Follow eachother? I'm following you! x

    hope to see you around

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)