Sunday 31 July 2011

Yay - I won!

Hey girls, how gorgeous is the weather today? So beautiful here in the UK. I have to go to work this afternoon, so I'm making the most of it while I can.

LOOK WHAT I WON THIS WEEK!



Thankyou to Louise from Affordable Treats for this gorgeous procuct. I haven't used it yet but I'm so excited to have it! : D

Went out Friday & last night for drinks at our local pub & a small club called B52's in town. So much fun, I wore just a simple outfit, a grey fitted dress on Friday & my white skinny jeans & crop top last night. Both with heels of course. : )

Oh & I stumbled across this gorgeous blog during the week, being little. Go visit it, Lyzi is lovely & her blog is so addictive. I sat for ages yesterday just reading all her posts from this year.

Hopefully I can do some more interesting posts this week, I feel they've been slightly boring recently. Anyone got any ideas of what they'd like to see?


6 comments:

  1. Yay congrats, that concealer looks amazing! :)

    And the Being Little blog is amazing, she is such a cutie.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won one of these too and I love it! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I have a giveaway that I would like for you to enter (: its for a set of Mac Hello Kitty makeup brushes!

    http://lovethepersoninthemirror.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-hello-kitty-makeup-brush-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on winning!:). Sounds like you had a fun Friday night! I love the blog Being Little! I love it when you find a good blog and end up sitting reading loads of their old posts :'D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay to winning! i won a few myself last month!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I've heard great things about Witch Skincare (:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)