Hey girls, hope you're all well.
Went out last night with the best friends to the pub for some drinks & giggles. It was loads of fun, ending in getting a taxi ride home with one of our old taxi drivers who used to take us to college. I had the biggest laughing fit imaginable. Oh dear.
Seeing as today could use a bit of sunshine, here's a few things I'm loving at the moment. All images from weheartit.
1. Long walks with my dogs, in the woods with all the pretty Autumn leaves.
2. Phone calls with my boy. He's miles away, it's so lovely to here his voice even if it makes me miss him like crazy.
3. Listening to the Les Mis cast performing at work. They all have amazing singing voices.
4. Having drunken chats with the best friend.
5. Jaffa Cakes.
6. Snuggling up to a cosy log fire in the evenings, in my pj's, while watching tv.
7. The Only Way Is Essex, yes, I'm addicted.
8. A cup of tea with biscuits.
9. Phil Collins. Ever since we saw the Tribute band about a month ago, his music is constantly on repeat. Love going to see someone & rediscovering their music.
10. My neighbours still being on holiday. Total bliss.
What are you lovin' at the moment? : )