Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!


Hey guys!

Hope you all had amazing weekends. Did you go out celebrating Halloween?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be in this photo, I just painted my face white & added alot of eye liner, black lipstick & a cobweb tattoo & that was it.. Sexy eh? ; D You might be able to see as well, Cathy (second in from the right) has got one contact lense in. It was seriously weird talking to her all night with one normal eye. And Campbell didn't have his cloak on here, but he was a vampire. (We also gave him some eyeliner & a bit of mascara to help with the look) ; D

After work tonight, we're all going to the pub quiz in our local town, I can't decide whether to dress up again or not? I've got to go straight from work to the pub, so I don't know if I can be bothered to take all the face paints & stuff with me. -sigh- What do you all think? : )

It's only a couple of days till my boy is home! Next weekend will be awesome, we're going to a fireworks display on the Saturday & then maybe for a couple of drinks afterwards. So looking forward to seeing him.

Oh & I'm posting alot more on Twitter now I know how to use it! Come visit me there? : )

3 comments:

  1. ha, love this! at least you dressed up. i spent my night resting in bed and watching hocus pocus with the hubs. oh well, that's just what old married people do i suppose ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween picture! It's fun to dress up, even if you're not sure what you are! haha :D

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I know what you could be! one of those white-faced mimes! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)