Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Leicester Bound


Found here

Hey girls, hope you're all well.

I'm off to Leicester tomorrow to visit Gords till Sunday. (It's surprisingly been 3 weeks since he went, gone quite quickly really!) But I'm really excited to see him. It'll be our two & a half years on Friday, no idea what we'll do, but luckily he doesn't have any lectures or anything, so it'll probably be a relaxing day in pj's. : )

My weekend was quite strange, I had work all day Saturday, went out for the evening with the best friends & had a really good night. Then Sunday was just bluergh. I had some news about my family that I'm finding quite hard to take in. You know when someone says ''it'll never happen'' & you totally believe it never will, then it suddenly does happen. Well, that kind of sums the situation up right now.

Anyway, I'll try to blog when I'm away. I think it's Thursday Gords has four hours of lectures, so perfect excuse for me to squeeze in some blogging time. : )

Oh & I'm still looking for sponsors! So check out my sponsor page for more info on how to get involved.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, happy 2 and a half years! :-). Hope you have a lovely time with him :-).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the family stuff works ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, have so much fun!! hope you get to blog while you are away!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy two-and-a-half-year-aversary! Hope you do something fun. Hope all is well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a lovely time! :)
    Lovely to meet you, by the way. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice blog!!
    Check our blog when you get the chance, so we may follow each other!
    Have a great time ;)

    xxx
    http://girlfriendslovelytimemachine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you're okay & have a nice time with your boy.
    chin up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)