Monday 12 September 2011

Anna's Guest Post

Omgosh, only 2 days & I'll be flying home! Feels so weird writing this when I haven't even gone yet.

Anyway I'd like to introduce you to my final guest blogger, Anna. Her blog is awesome, I love all her different outfit posts. So TAKE IT AWAY ANNA. : )

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Nice to meet you, and how are you today?! I'm the blogger from http://catflicks.blogspot.com/ aka catflicks! It's not my nickname (or name for that matter!), I just needed a blog name to use, and I always have catflick liner on :P Anyway, this is the first time I've done a guest blog post and I wasn't sure what to do. But on my blog I mainly to outfit posts (with some other beauty/make-up/stuff I've seen and want, that sort of thing!) so I thought I'd just do a simple little outfit post :)


 








top&skirt: topshop
belt: h&m
necklace: matalan
rings: charity shop, topshop
bracelets: old ones off my mum, river island

I thought I'd also tell you a little bit of the stuff I like, etc.



I absolutely love shoes! I think most girls love shoes...or bags (or both!) anyway. I think you are either a bag-lady or shoe-lady and even though I love bags and have a few of them...I'm definitely more of a shoe-lady!



RINGS! I love my rings, I always wear quite a few, I love piling them on :) And I also love leopard print, nail art, music, and animals. Even though I don't have any animals at the moment, but hopefully one day I'll get a cat!

Anyway I hope you've enjoyed this guest blog post, and thank you Cat, I hope you're having a brilliant holiday :)

xxx

-------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou Anna! : D
I think I have a bit of an obsession with shoes too.. not the most inexpensive of obsessions! Hahaha.

So, I should be back on Wednesday girls, I hope all these posts have appeared when they were supposed too. I probably won't blog immediately when I get back, but I'll try really hard to catch up on everything at the end of this week. : ) Hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)