Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm homeee. :D

Hi girls, how are you all? : D

I'm officially back home from Spain, I can't believe how quick the two weeks went. I want to start off by saying a HUGE thankyou to all my guest bloggers, I'm so glad all the posts went up ok & I didn't screw the scheduling up! I opened my blog feed this morning & almost all of the blogs I follow have posted, (at least 5 or 6 times some of you!) So I'm going to have a huge catch up session tomorrow. I've just uploaded the pictures from my camera, (I didn't actually take that many surprisingly) to my laptop as I'm off to visit my grandparents today. I'm taking my laptop to show them pictures of my adventures. : )

Sorry this is a short post, I just wanted to say HI, I'M BACK so you all know I'm home safe & not burnt surprisingly! Hope you're all well girls! Missed you all. I'll post properly tomorrow. : )


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I bet you're super tanned! Looking foward to seeing some photos! you're welcome for the guest post, you can return the favour if ya like? :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! glad you had a brilliant time :) looking forward to seeing your photos!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, glad you had a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following you too hun :) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)