Monday 2 January 2012

2011 - My Year

This probably should have been posted last year but never mind. I saw quite a few people had done these sorts of posts & thought they looked fun, so here's my year. : )

January.

My 20th birthday!


February.

Started my blog!



Valentines Day & our 22months.


March.

Went up to Shropshire to celebrate the best friend's birthday.


Went to see Step Toe & Son, James. : )


April.

Celebrated 2 years with the boy.


Went to our annual trip to Littlehampton when the girls came back from uni.


May.

Celebrated Pete's birthday.


Celebrated my Grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary.


Celebrated Lauren's birthday.


June.

Had a Summer bbq round mine.


Celebrated Leia's birthday.


July.

Celebrated Emily's birthday.


August.

Celebrated Lorna's birthday.


& Mils' & Cathy's birthdays.


September.

Went on holiday with my boy to Spain.


Who's birthday was this..!?


October.

Halloweeeeeen!


November.

Visiting the boy in Leicester.


December.

Winter Wonderland adventure.


Celebrating Christmas.


-------------------------------------------------

Well, what a year. Total picture overload I know - sorry! : )

A few other little bits that happened along the way..

- I got a fringe.
- I dyed my hair lighter & darker brown.
- I broke down. Quite a few times.
- I met the most amazing new people.
- I got promoted.

I can't think of anything else but I'm sure there was more! I hope 2012 is amazing for all of you. Happy New Year! : D


11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, and lovely photos too. It is nice to look back on the good times! Happy new year, lovely! All the best for 2012! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome year darl. :D I love the photos of you and your boyfriend, you guys look so cute together! :P

    Felicity. x
    pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good year over all (:
    Hope 2012 is going to be even better, happy new year !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a marvelous year you have had! :)

    You are looking exceptionally pretty in your red lippie. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an eventful year! Most of my year consisted of eating pancakes while watching Gossip Girl in my pyjamas. Hope your 2012 is equally as exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had a great year! I hope 2012 gets even better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely year you've had :)

    littlevelvetdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and don't forget that you started speaking to me - obviously the coolest person ever ;-). Sounds like you've had an amazing year sweetie, hope 2012 treats you well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle - that was obv my highlight of the ENTIRE year. ;D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant photos! looks like you had an amazing year :) i love looking back at photos!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading everyone's 2011 recap posts- they are so fun! These are lovely pictures- especially the one of you with red lipstick on, so pretty! :) Happy New Year Cat!

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)