Tuesday 3 January 2012

Update #6






Yummy breakfast, gripping book I'm currently reading, merchandise from the panto, Honey on our 'being refurbished' floor, my blog reaching 200 followers!

Hey girls, how is everyone?

A couple of pictures from the past week.

Panto ended yesterday, it's going to be weird none of the cast being around or having to sell flashy wands.. haha! It also means I have more time on my hands, so I'm using this week to catch up with friends before they go back to uni & sort out my 21st, which is less than 2 weeks away! Scary..

The picture with Honey was taken on Sunday when my parent's decided to up lift the carpet in our hall way, it was so old & tatty. Harvey hates walking on the tiles, so we put down a large rug for him. He seems to think it's his own red carpet. ; D

Oh & I reached 200 followers on New Years Day! Thankyou so much to each & everyone of you that follow, read & comment on my blog. It means the world. : ) Right, I'm off for a nice hot bath - the weather in the UK is so depressing right now! & if you want a giggle at some photos from my past year, check out this post. : )


12 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks absolutely delicious! I especially love the HK placemat. It gives it that finishing touch. :)

    Congrats on reaching 200 followers! That's quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me want Boiled Egg and Soldiers so bad right now! Its just amazing! Ohhh I'm in your 200 followers pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congratulations honey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good week! Congratulations with 200 followers, and happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley - Thankyou hun. :) Hahaha yes, I do love my Hello Kitty. xx

    Jimmi Lou - You are hun, thankyou for following. :D xx

    Jennifer June - Thankyou darling. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elise - Thankyou sweetie! Happy new year to you too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all your followers - very well deserved your blog is brill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is adorable! and you are beautiful girl! so glad i found your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures - your breakfast looks yummy!! :)

    Hope you are having a great New Year so far :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, Honey looks so adorable! :D

    Felicity. x
    pursuitoffelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay, on reaching 200 followers!


    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)