Monday 30 January 2012

Birthday Shoes!

I can't believe I haven't shown you these gorgeous shoes! (& my birthday was.. like.. 2 weeks ago!?)

I apologise. : )






Sorry about the awful close-ups, my camera refused to focus!

Aren't they beautiful? They were in the Jane Normal sale (available in gold too) for £20 down from £40. Love them so much, even though I have to admit, they did defeat me on my birthday night out. I never ever take my shoes off, especially not in a club, but I had too. My feet were in so much pain I could hardly walk, let alone dance. Still.. I was wearing them from 6pm - 2am. Not bad I have to say, bit I still think I'll be saving them for nights out where I'm not on my feet for 8 hours!

20 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, I love sparkly heels :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, I know I'm mad on sparkles at the moment. :) xx

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful, I bet they look gorgeous on. I am not surprised you had to take them off, 8 hours is a long time for any type of shoe let alone a heel! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun.

      Lol I know. They did well for their first trip out. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm terrible at being able to keep in heels, wedges are the only ones I can just manage to stumble around in for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !
    Those shoes are gorgeous !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous shoes! Not bad for £20 at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NO! That sucks but they are so pretty! You are a trooper lady.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great for dinners or movies :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your shoes babe! They're amazingggg!!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful shoes (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these heels are amazing! So glittery :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)