Friday 6 January 2012

OOTD - Mauve Leopard





Dress: Select
Hat: H&M
Tights: Tesco
Shoes: New Look

One of my new years resolutions is to do more outfit posts. The reason I haven't done many in the past is because I find them such a pain! I don't have a tripod, so have to balance my camera on the edge of a table or chair, hope it's at a normal angle & cross my fingers the picture is in focus. My Mum is also the person who usual takes the photos for me, but our working hours are completely opposite at the moment. And finally of course, the lighting. Which is terrible because it's Winter at the moment. Urgh - I shall stop complaining. These are half decent anyway. : )

I went to lunch with the girls today which was nice & finally sorted my birthday plans, yay! 10 days! I apologise if you follow me on Twitter, you'll be so bored of the countdown. ; D

Hope you're all well girls.

13 comments:

  1. I love leopard print! This dress is so nice, especially with the peter pan collar :)

    littlevelvetdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay leopard print! Very nice lady. I have similar problems when my boyfriend isn't around to take photos, last time I balanced my camera on a pile of DVDs.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit posts are definitely a pain - I always end up balancing my tiny compact camera on my window sill, zooming in and putting it on self-timer... very glamorous, not! Love this dress, the collar is adorable :-D. Hope you have an amazing birthday, I'm excited for you! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so great! The collar is fun and it fits you like a dream! Winter lighting is a HUGE challenge for doing outfit posts this time of year. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bobble on your hat and sweet colour too. Lunch with friends is always a refreshing thing, and happy early birthday too!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love leopard print! Cute blog dear!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a tripod either, it's so inconvenient! Have an amazing birthday (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. u look stunning in that dress!!
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, you are so cute in your leopard dress Cat, I love it! I agree, outfit posts have become really difficult for me due to lack of space, but I'm going to try to do more this year too! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw cute! These photos turned out well :) Defs do more outfit photos :D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your dress it's so cute!!! :)

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)