Monday 9 January 2012

Obsession Is Not The Word..





I love deer.

I think living in the countryside really makes you aware of all the nature around you, the fact you live so close to such elusive animals is just awesome & even though I see deer quite frequently, they never fail to make me squeal. (quietly of course.. haha) The way they prick up their little ears, look at you for a couple of seconds, then bounce off into the woods, leaving you to look at a little white bum jogging off into the distance.

Ok.. enough about stalking deer..

I got this gorgeous bracelet for Christmas, isn't it adorable? : D

11 comments:

  1. Lovely bracelet :) I love deer too, but I never really get to see them, even in the countryside around my mum's house in France, unlucky I guess! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelet, I have a ring with a deer on that I love! Lucky you ;-) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!! :)

    Ohhh this is lovely, i love deer too! There is literally thousands where i live, you can even see some in the local parks etc haha lovely bracelet! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !
    Ohmy, this bracelet is amazingly adorable !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deer are so cute! What a nice bracelet :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh so sparkly and unusual! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love deer accessories too! This is an awesome find. I enjoyed reading your description also :D xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this bracelet is gorgeous! i love deer too :) I don't think I've ever seen any in the wild, only in a zoo or in a field on a farm!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)