Sunday 8 January 2012

MUA - Bare & Juicy

Hello gorgeous ladies. : )

Thought I'd show you two of MUA's new lipsticks.



They both retail at £1 - as most MUA products.


Bare is definitely my favourite of the two. It's a very gorgeous nude shade that applies easily to the lips. Like any of the MUA lipsticks, I'd always apply a moisturising base coat on your lips first, as they are quite dry.


Juisy is a slightly more orange shade as the name suggests. This one tends to be even more drying than most of the others. (If you wear it for a while, it will often show the cracks in your lips if they are dry like mine)


What do you think of the MUA lipsticks? Have you tried any of the new range?

& make sure you check out my post on my recent purchases from ELF. A gorgeous new lipstick is featured you will all want to get your hands on! : )


3 comments:

  1. I really like those colours, hopefully this brand ship international, if so, I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful shades! don't know if i could deal with the dryness mind xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bare is definitely my favorite too. I love how it's just a little darker and warmer than your skin; this will definitely set off your face beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)