Saturday 28 January 2012

OOTD - Red Bird



Jumper: Next (old)
Shirt: Primark
Shorts: New Looks
Leggins: Tesco

I wore this outfit for tea with the girls on Thursday. I love this shirt from Primark. I bought it last year for around £6 I think? & the Next jumper I dug out from the back of my wardrobe. It's a really soft material, so snug for layering under a coat in the Winter.

We've got the Horrible Histories show at work this weekend. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I heard lots of screaming going in rehearsals during the week! Lol. : )

My present from my parents finally arrived this week - they bought me a gorgeous white gold ring, with pink & white stones in the shape of a small flower. I absolutely love it, I wore it to the pub & the boys (who are obviously oblivious to this kind of thing) thought I was engaged. Hahahaha, so funny. All the girls just raised their eyebrows & said "Erm, wrong hand boys."

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend girls! : )

10 comments:

  1. This shirt is so cute!! +haha about your ring-it sounds gorgeous though X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt with the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bird shirt you're wearing, I saw something pretty similar to it when I was shopping yesterday, but I didn't find it in my size. But this one looks nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blouse! Such a pretty print :) love the jumper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blouse, it's so pretty! It looks lovely with the jumper aswell :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on!)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this top! I can confirm that it was £6 ;-). Never thought about layering it with a jumper though, looks gorgeous! Will definitely be stealing this idea ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny story with the ring! great outfit girly :)

    sam*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute top babe! Love your jumper as well, it looks gorgeous with your top underneath! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit is so cute i love that shirt and paired up with your denim shorts :)
    i'm just catching up on your blog now, heehee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments on my page, please check back as I always reply to you. :)